E-Collar Trainer Compatible Bands
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Who said e-collar bands had to be boring?!
You all have loved these custom e-collar bands, and we can’t say we blame you. ✨
✨ You can select up to 2 colors:
1) Primary Color (longest band of the collar. This color will slide through your e-collar module).
2) Secondary Color (allows you to select the color for the small section between the belt buckle and the quick-release buckle. Please note, this section may be hidden depending on how much excess you have left on the collar).
These 3/4” e-collar bands will be made with the base pieces in the standard beta biothane. This is because of the super heavy biothane being thicker, and harder to weave through the module.
We use your dog’s neck measurement to ensure your collar will be able to accommodate the e-collar module, with a bit of “wiggle room”. Please note this is harder to do the smaller the neck measurement is. If your dog’s neck is smaller than 11”, please reach out to us prior to purchasing.
These collars will be made as the “double buckle” style; They have both a (tongue) buckle for adjustability, as well as a quick release buckle for the quick on/off feature.
You may choose between the different quick release buckles in finishes such as antique brass, brushed, nickel-plated, matte black, standard S-LOK and/or (black) YKK Hard Plastic Buckles.
The YKK Hard Plastic Buckles are military grade, and allow you to pair it with the various hardware colors (natural brass, antique brass, nickel-plated brass, and/or matte black electroplated-brass hardware).
Please note, “hardware” entails the screws, d-rings, tongue buckle.
This is how the Fi layered quick release buckles are, as well.
Want to take the e-collar module off? No problem! You can slide the module off just as easy as you put it on. 👏🏼 Then, you will be able to weave the adjustable portion of the collar through the (tongue) buckle to secure it, and you’re ready to go.
Please note, if you have a PetSpy 620 module, it will be made a different style. Please send us a message for details. :)
PLEASE READ before purchasing
PLEASE READ before purchasing
✨ This collar is NOT A FI DOGS GPS COMPATIBLE COLLAR. Please see any of the products with “Fi Compatible Band” in the title Thank you.
✨You will NOT receive an E-Collar with your custom Beau & Nora collar. This is an accessory band you can use to use with your existing compatible band.
✨ This is a custom, made-to-order collar. Custom, made-to-order items are final sale. Cancellations will only be accepted if the collar has not been in production, and is subject to a 20% fee. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Exchanges or returns will not be accepted.
✨ You are expected to ensure you are ordering the correct measurement before you place your order. Any changes in your order (in any aspect) are not guaranteed. In the event you ordered the wrong size, we will work with you to see if we are able to make your custom band work. However, consumer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 20% fee (of the original collar price) for the exchange. No exceptions.
✨ 🛑 GARMIN SPORT PRO MODEL REQUIRES a specific thickness of biothane that is not indicated here. Please reach out prior to ordering to ensure your band will be made with those specific colors and thicknesses.
Mild Soap and water as needed to wash away any dirt/debris.
We recommend fully drying off the hardware to fully extend the life of the buckle.
Solid brass hardware is rust-resistant, but may patina over time. A simple diluted lemon-juice solution may be used to polish the solid brass components as needed.
If you aren't sure what your dog's neck measurement is, you may either use the "string" method; Here, you would gently place a string around the dog's neck where their collar typically sits. Please ensure the string is not too tight, allowing for 1-2 finger-breadths beneath the string.
Another method would be to measure their current collar. Lay the collar completely flat next to a tape measure.
For more guidance on how exactly to measure in this way, please feel free to reach out to us in the chat; We'll be happy to assist you further. :)
- Colors may appear different on your screen according to your settings. We strongly encourage to look at our instagram (@beauandnora) highlight tab named “color combos” (in various light settings) to see the colors in various lighting, with different colors, etc. Some variation is inevitable and is to be expected.
- We strongly recommend purchasing a set of color samples from our store to see the best representation of the colors. 🤗
If there are color combos you are interested in seeing, or a specific color you are wanting please reach out to our instagram (@beauandnora), or our email, email@example.com.
Instagram is the best way to reach out as of now, due to readily being able to access posts/stories with the colors you are interested in. 🤗
Thank you ✨
E-COLLAR + ALL-IN-ONE Related FAQ
E-COLLAR + ALL-IN-ONE Related FAQ
What is the Difference between the Fi Layered Quick Release Buckles and the All-In-One Fi + E-Collar Compatible Bands?
- The Fi Layered Quick Release Buckles may be made with the Super Heavy Biothane, 1” width, and in set lengths to accommodate the Fi module only.
I don’t see a color on the menu. Should I just send you a note of what I want?
- Please note, if an option is not listed on the drop down menu, it is likely out of stock or only made in a thicker material NOT compatible with most e-collar modules.
What E-Collar Modules will this accommodate?
- Most have the Educator Technologies Mini Educator Series, most* PetSpy E-collar Modules, Dogtra modules*, etc. We strongly encourage to either reach out before ordering and/or to order a set of sample color swatches to see if the Biothane tabs will fit through your module.
- To our knowledge, the Garmin Sport Pro* Series has been the only one that the standard biothane has not been compatible with.
- If you do have the Garmin series, please reach out PRIOR to ordering. There is a specific set of colors that will have to be used for this series.
- The E-Collar Boss Series and most Dogtra* Series have a 1” width band. Please reach out prior to ordering to ensure your band is made accordingly.
We have an Invisible Fence module. Can I have it be made for this, instead?
- Absolutely! However, this requires a specific hole spacing and should be address prior to ordering your collar.
Can you add a bungee in my collar?
- We have added bungees into collars. However, this listing specifically will not be uploaded until June. If you would like it before that time, you can add the “Custom Order Inquiry” to your cart, in addition, to ensure it will be accommodated for to the best of our ability.
How do I know how much of a measurement to add for my e-collar?
- This measurement should be the same for your dog’s specific e-collar measurement. If you are unsure, we recommend measuring where you typically have your dog’s e-collar sit on their neck, ensuring it is not too tight.
Can you add rhinestones to my All-In-One Collar?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to add rhinestones to the All-In-One or E-collar bands due to the way the E-collar module must slide into place.
Where does the heatstamp go on the collar?
- It will likely go across the Primary Band color along the top or bottom of the adjustment section. Please note this is a case-by-case basis and may be different slightly depending on the order.
Why didn’t my collar come with a Fi Dogs GPS Tracker and/or an E-collar module?
- This is a Fi Dog’s GPS Tracker Compatible/Accessory Band that will fit your existing Fi Module. The Fi GPS Tracker Module must be purchased separately from tryfi.com. You may use code “Beau50” for $50 off your Fi Dogs Tracker.
- The ecollar modules must be purchased separately from a reputable source. Most of our Beau & Nora pack has had the most success with the Educator and Dogtra Series bands. We are not affiliated with either company. Please visit their websites for details on their products.